TechyGaming

Owner
Last Seen
25 Jan 2021
Topics
IGN
TechyGaming

Hey Gamers!

This is just a quick announcement to say that season 5 will release on the 1st January 2021!

I'm really happy to finally announce the release date of season 5 as over 300 hours of combined work have been put in by a whole team of people to get this ready for you all! Season 4 has not been fun in the slightest because of the amount of bugs and errors that I have not been able to fix but I can say with 100% certainty that almost all bugs will be fixable as the whole server core is custom coded.

We want the season 5 launch day to go as smoothly as possible, so a lot of time has been spent by a large group of people to test features before their launch to ensure that any major bugs have been fixed before release. If you would like to apply to become a tester, you may do at https://techcraftmc.com/testing

We will also be hosting some launch day perks on the 1st to thank everyone for their patients with this update! These perks include:

- A 12 hour 2.25x coin booster.
- A free crate key to anyone who joins the Discord server.
- A free crate key to anyone who joins the Minecraft server.
- A free crate key to anyone who creates a Forums account.

Thank you to everyone who has supported us over the lifespan of the server, and we hope to see you around on TechCraft soon! Downtime will start at 12:00 PM (Midday) GMT on 31st December 2020.

Owner, Developer, and Builder on the TechCraft Network
Server IP: techcraftmc.com
Discord: techcraftmc.com/discord
Twitter: twitter.com/TechCraftMC

TechyGaming · about 1 month ago · Last edited: about 1 month ago
TechyGaming

TechyGaming

Owner
Last Seen
25 Jan 2021
Topics
IGN
TechyGaming

A full changelog will be available upon release.

Owner, Developer, and Builder on the TechCraft Network
Server IP: techcraftmc.com
Discord: techcraftmc.com/discord
Twitter: twitter.com/TechCraftMC

TechyGaming · about 1 month ago