Slightly delayed because of maintenance, but finally, here you go:
Hey gamers, We've finally finished working on the new Season 6 update, and it's packed full of nice features! Here's a full changelog of what's new, modified, and removed:
- Migrated hosts to allow for better functionality and performance.
- Staff team changes. - Staff process changes.
- New staff rank known as 'Platform Admin' which has access to core systems to allow faster bug fixes and bug/glitch abuse prevention.
- Punishments are now more consistent.
- Code optimizations.
- Slightly modified how our VPN blocker works. (We accept that some people use a strategy called 'VPN glitching' when connecting from certain countries - We are in the process of trying to prevent this from being necessary however please contact us if you need a whitelist; Your whitelist will be removed if you are banned.)
- Rule updates. (Please see https://techcraftmc.com/rules)
- Reduced connection time for the majority of players.
- Bug fixes and other quality of life improvements.
- New network levelling system. (Earn EXP by winning Practice matches, killing players in Warzone, or by winning Events)
- New EXP rewards for logging in, and liking the server on NameMC.
- Now receive tokens when levelling up.
- New /level command to check network level and tokens.
- Optimized database connections for better performance and faster data retrieval.
- Added a 'Network Rewards' NPC.
- Slightly modified the hub map.
- Adjusted some core code to allow for better functionality.
- Removed some legacy code from previous updates which was forgotten about.
- Removed some debug messages which would occasionally send.
- Swapped the dye colours for the hide players item to make more logical sense.
- Changed god apple cooldown to 3 hours.
- Added a broadcast for when a player consumes a god apple.
- Updated voting rewards.
- Split the /shop into Warzone items and Network items. (Ranks will be available to purchase for tokens in the near future)
- Slight changes to /shop prices.
- Slight modification to items being sold in /shop.
- Reset all stats.
- Reset the entire economy.
- Reset ender chests and inventories for all players.
- We now have both Unranked and Ranked queues.
- Added bot fights. (4 difficulties: Easy, Normal, Hard, Hacker)
- Added a requirement for players to join Ranked queues.
- /duel is now more stable.
- Added more unranked queue types (NoDebuff, Debuff, HCF, Build UHC, Combo, Gapple, Soup, Sumo, Sumo Bo3, No Enchant, Spleef, Axe, SG, Log, Boxing, Stick Fight, Pearl Fight, Bedwars, No Healing)
- Added more ranked queue types (NoDebuff, Debuff, Build UHC, Gapple, Soup, Combo, Sumo, Sumo Bo3, HCF, Axe, Log, Boxing, Stick Fight, Pearl Fight, Bedwars, No Healing)
- Added a replay system. (This may be used whilst processing reports)
- New spawn map.
- Scoreboard updates.
- Tablist updates.
- New per-kit layout editor.
- New server-wide events. (Certain ranks can host events)
- Added automatic events. (Every hour - Subject to change)
- Added parties.
- Added party vs party fights.
- Added a 2v2 Ranked & Unranked queue for parties.
- Added a party chat channel.
- Added an 'Open Parties' option for media ranks. (With broadcasts, and custom player limits)
- Added party replays.
- Added party split fights. (Splits your party into 2 teams)
- Added party vs bots fights (1 bot per party member)
- Added party FFA fights. (Party free for all fights)
- Added player settings menu. (Scoreboard settings, Duel settings, Language settings)
- Added leaderboards. (/leaderboard)
- Reset all stats.
Event: As the event server is still being developed, no changes are being logged as everything is subject to change.