If you would like to delete your account, please create a ticket at https://techcraftmc.com/support, explaining and confirming that you would like your account deleted.
If you would like any account information updated, create a ticket at https://techcraftmc.com/support with the field you would like to change and what you would like it changed to. Note: We cannot change or view passwords.
Most information can be changed by you at any time at: https://techcraftmc.com/user/settings/
- Please do not spam new threads.
- Please do not reply to inactive threads. (Threads are considered inactive after having no replies in 10 days. Replying to an inactive thread will cause it to be locked.)
- Please do not swear.
- Please do not use inappropriate comments. (Including but not limited to racism, sexism, homophobism, political opinions, etc.)
- Please do not post inappropriate content. (Including but not limited to pornography, violent, threatening, malicious, or any other form of inappropriate content such as IP grabbers, key loggers, viruses, scams, password grabbers, etc.)
- Please do not self promote or advertise.
- Use common sense when posting.
Depending on the rule broken, we may:
- Lock threads.
- Delete threads.
- Delete your account.
- Ban you.
- Ban your IP address.
- Issue a warning.
Server IP: play.techcraftmc.com
TechCraft is a Minecraft server that has entertaining, competitive and compelling minigames. It is based on version 1.8.x of the popular game Minecraft and has only a small player base. TechCraft's staff team work hard around the clock to keep players happy and entertained. The development team work to create new minigames and update the existing ones and the staff & player management team work to research player's feedback and thoughts. With this information, we can improve the server as well as the general experience! If you have any questions about the server, please ask a staff member or a member of the community!